Thank you for investing in wild fish!
When you donate to Wild Fish Conservancy, you are not only providing critical funding for our science, education, and advocacy initiatives, but you are joining a dedicated community of wild fish advocates collectively investing and taking action to protect the northwest's wild fish heritage.
We can't do this work alone. Thank you for all you make possible for wild fish all who depend on them.
By making a tax-deductible donation today you will help to:
- advance our fish trap research that is paving the way for the legalization of sustainable commercial fisheries and providing viable alternatives to gill nets and other gears known to harm and impede wild fish recovery
- ensure wild fish have watchdogs advocating for hatchery and harvest policies that are in the best interest of both wild fish and those who depend on them
- power our legal and grassroots advocacy initiatives working together to effectively end commercial net pen aquaculture in Puget Sound
- fund critical water-typing research that has been informing responsible land-use policy and ensuring the protection of wild fish habitat for over three decades
- support our largest habitat restoration and protection projects we've undertaken since our foundation in 1989
- continue a thirty year legacy of holding industry and government responsible for adhering to our environmental laws and statutes vital to protecting wild fish and their habitats
Wild Fish Conservancy is recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit by the IRS (Tax ID: 91-1451405), therefore all donations are tax-deductible.